Our partner liberates employees from frustrating, difficult-to-use software and makes companies more productive, agile and profitable.
In our personal life we are used to a great digital experiences on desktops. But at work, employees still have to use IT tools that are clunky, difficult to use, and frustrating. The company builts the first platform to help companies simplify, streamline and improve the usability of the applications. From HR to production, from approvals to asset management. Our partner is funded by one of Europe’s best investors and international angel investors.
SalesPotentials supports the employer and manages the application process.
- Account based prospecting, lead generation and lead qualification
- End to end opportunity management
- Customer education and solution selling
- Account management and account expansion
- Overseeing customer onboarding activities and initiating customer success
- Be fluent in both German and English. Additional foreign languages are a plus
- Have 2+ years of enterprise software sales experience, managing and closing opportunities end to end.
- Solid understanding of how IT powers and improves business operations. Knowledge of the software development process is a plus
- At least a bachelor degree or equivalent from a top university or Berufsakademie
- Record of being in the top 10% of your peer group, both academically and professionally
- Proven record of ‘hunting’ new customers and generating opportunities from scratch. Experience selling new, unestablished products in a new market is a strong plus
What the company offers:
- Open, international, culture
- Your work will be used by thousands of employees at some of the largest companies in Europe
- Early team members are likely to be promoted to leadership roles as the company grows – faster than at traditional companies. If you demonstrate leadership and initiative, and people follow you, there’s no faster track!
- Impact. Working directly with the CEO and senior leadership of the company, you will be instrumental in making key decisions that will be pivotal to the company
Schedule a first call through our calender-tool (red button) or send your application by e-mail to email@example.com